PDA

View Full Version : ISO single, divorced, widowed, male who is 34-50 in palm beach county,

SWFsouthfla
10-18-2004, 09:29 PM
Male beings,
I am looking for a single, divorced, widowed, male who is 34-50 in palm beach county, likes to have fun dining out, beach, fishing, and lots of SEX. more than one time when we are together. IF you think you can do this please contact me with address and pictures.

I am ready for my pussy to be abused sexually and licked to health. lol...

I am somewhat particular though I would like a personality easy going, some sort of friendship (aka relationship) with no strings at first, until we see if we click, and both want this. Also, You must have a cock that is atleast 6 1/2 inches to 10" .. Don't worry I can handle it. Be able to handle a woman who is multi orgasmic. My record is 22 orgasms in one night would like to break it can you do it??????

Be good

Last note Please notice headliner .. I am not going to do MARRIED MEN.

blkcat
10-20-2004, 05:51 PM
Way to go girl, just my luck i strike out on two counts.
but i can dream :sex:

Prophet Reality
10-21-2004, 10:55 PM
Male beings,
I am looking for a single, divorced, widowed, male who is 34-50 in palm beach county, likes to have fun dining out, beach, fishing, and lots of SEX. more than one time when we are together. IF you think you can do this please contact me with address and pictures.

I am ready for my pussy to be abused sexually and licked to health. lol...

I am somewhat particular though I would like a personality easy going, some sort of friendship (aka relationship) with no strings at first, until we see if we click, and both want this. Also, You must have a cock that is atleast 6 1/2 inches to 10" .. Don't worry I can handle it. Be able to handle a woman who is multi orgasmic. My record is 22 orgasms in one night would like to break it can you do it??????

Be good

Last note Please notice headliner .. I am not going to do MARRIED MEN.

Don't feel bad blkcat, I don't match a couple of those requirements either, but hope to dream or more maybe.

kathy1
10-22-2004, 06:09 AM
Whoooo hoooo....can i get the rejects? Me bets they'd work jussst fine!!!!

SWFsouthfla
10-23-2004, 02:46 AM
you desperate of what/

kathy1
10-23-2004, 06:09 AM
you desperate of what/

No, darlin', not desperate at all....I just happen to know a good thing when I see it and don't let silly lil lists and requirements rule out the good ones. And personally, I happen to think ALLLLLLL pixie men are hot as hell, not to mention, sweet, generous, kind, giving, funny...oh and did i mention, hot as hell?.....damn, i luv pixie men.... :slurp:

cowgirltease
10-23-2004, 07:13 AM
you desperate of what/
If you read her respose I think you'll see she actually has a good head on her shoulders. Sometimes the "best" men have those little "flaws" you don't care to have. Good luck in your venture. :)

SWFsouthfla
10-26-2004, 01:53 AM
I am negotiable, if anyone was truly interested they would state their case. Just tired of game players, bs'ers, and married men who like to cheat on wives. But if they wanna come along and join in I am game. :boobs:

I noticed only one man answered who i already care for. And as the the hottness of pixie men i would love to see. taste, touch, lick, and etc first handed.

If anyone wants some extra fun go for it. I love sex 24/7 and anytime n between. :hug:
Oh did i mention i love this site. but don't know much on where to go or what to do, any one with suggestions feel free to share on this topic also.

SWFsouthfla

cowgirltease
10-26-2004, 10:08 PM
Maybe posting a face pic to the thread "Putting a face to the names" would be a good start.? Also the chatroom is a great place to meet people here from pixies. :)