PDA

View Full Version : more of the mad scientist

Vullkan
08-25-2004, 12:02 AM
Today while shopping I discover a new product on the shelves, it is a form of birthcontrol. It is a spermacide strip that a lady places in her that desolves. One of the selling points is that it says both the man and woman can feel it work.

Has anyone have more information on this product?

osuche
08-25-2004, 12:05 AM
I have used them....They are difficult to get into place perfectly, as they stick to the walls of the vagina and it *recommends* you place them as close to the cervix as possible. Personally, I highly mistrust them...doesn't feel like good protection to me. Not enough material to be like a foam and no barrier properties. I've never been willing to try them sans BC pills.

Oh...and per my S/O the guy cannot feel it...although his penis ws a bit "sticky" afterwards...

Steph
08-25-2004, 12:09 AM
I don't think I'd want to "feel it work".

I haven't heard of it before, though. I'm going to stick with condoms.

OzKristin
09-16-2004, 08:23 PM
I have used them....They are difficult to get into place perfectly, as they stick to the walls of the vagina and it *recommends* you place them as close to the cervix as possible. Personally, I highly mistrust them...doesn't feel like good protection to me. Not enough material to be like a foam and no barrier properties. I've never been willing to try them sans BC pills.

Oh...and per my S/O the guy cannot feel it...although his penis ws a bit "sticky" afterwards...

Ive used them too, and osuche described what i was gonna say to a T :)

Daft
09-16-2004, 10:18 PM
Ewww they sound like those listerine breath stips!