PDA

View Full Version : ****this just in****

Eliza
08-01-2003, 10:36 PM
A special News Bulletin...Pixonian Police were alerted to a man who was seen wandering aimlessly around 6969 Pic Place, seemingly drunk on an unidentified substance. The Pixonian Police found traces of the mystery substance on the man's fingers and face but have not publicly identified the source. He is said to have been clutching a piece of silky fabric in his hand that he would not relinquish to the officers.

Before the police brought him in for questioning, a quick thinking Pixonian snapped the attached pic with her digital camera.

Right after this pic was taken a struggle occured when an over zealous officer attempted to wrestle the piece of cloth from the man's hand. He was last seen headed south down Pic Place and turning right onto Pervin Avenue.

If you encounter the man in this pic, do not be alarmed....just give him something silky and he will be happy. But Ladies..under no circumstances attempt to take the silky thing from the man. He could become violent.

Lilith
08-01-2003, 10:40 PM
*giggles*

Incubus255
08-01-2003, 11:06 PM
lol very amusing , theres nothing like a panty dropping joke to bring a smile to a guys face lol

Sharni
08-01-2003, 11:36 PM
LOL

Booger
08-02-2003, 12:33 AM
I figured it would be a picture of PF

Cheyanne
08-02-2003, 12:46 AM
shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... it is just President PantyFanatic out on his nightly rounds in the "Panty Zone" of Pixieville...... He is undercover, and his "cover" must not be blown... ummmmmmmmmmmerrrrrrrrrr, well, I guess blown might be a good idea.... ;)

LixyChick
08-02-2003, 01:04 AM
He's in this forum now.......I imagine him typing and cussin at the same time!

I'm just gonna wait a few moments and see what happens!

*giggle* ^5's Eliza!

LixyChick
08-02-2003, 01:06 AM
Oh damn! He left! Didn't post a thing yet! That man has such self control...........um........we are still talking bout PF ain't we? *giggles again*

Eliza
08-02-2003, 10:17 AM
*****special news update*******

The Pixonian Police have made a positive ID on the man they attempted to take into custody yesterday. He is one Panty Fanatic of 1669 Thong Road. He was last seen wandering the southern woods being closely followed by what appeared to be a white bear.

The bear is harmess, but the man still appears intoxicated. The police still wont say what the mysterious substance is, but this reporter thinks maybe the Pixonian Police have been partaking of the stuff themselves. As I intereviewed an Officer, who will remain nameless, he appeared to have the same glazed look in his eyes and big smile on his face as Mr. Fanatic.

More news to come as it becomes available.......

Scarecrow
08-02-2003, 11:51 AM
If anyone see's a trail of silk panties it is a trap so avoid at all cost. The police will try anything to catch this man.

LixyChick
08-04-2003, 05:57 AM
OK.......where is he? pantyfanatic, that is! Where is he? I haven't seen him round the boards since my above post.........

Did he get sent up the river?

Vicious Tease
08-04-2003, 02:31 PM
lol too cute

BIBI
08-06-2003, 08:23 PM
He's off judging a "Wet Panty Contest" :)