PDA

View Full Version : Differences...

fzzy
07-14-2003, 07:24 PM
What difference do you treasure most in your partner ... or do you think you would treasure most in a partner (if you don't currently have one)?

jennaflower
07-14-2003, 07:38 PM
humor. :) (tho I say that not having one... so hell.. when I find him (and I will) it could be entirely different)

Lilith
07-14-2003, 07:46 PM
a calm quiet introverted soul

fzzy
07-14-2003, 08:03 PM
Oops ... once again I've forgotten to answer my own question ... for me ... I think it's the ability to focus on one thing at a time .... I'm so multi-task oriented, that I feel scattered many times! LOL!

BigBear57
07-14-2003, 08:34 PM
Not having an SO at this point in time my basic preference would be different genetalia type and maybe more on the chest than me.
Thruthfully though I think I need a woman who can tell me "No damnit, you don't need another guitar!" LOL

Cobalt
07-14-2003, 10:17 PM
Her intelegence and abilaty to learn about anything just from reading a book on it, and her sexyness.

(sorry on spelling)

Summer
07-14-2003, 10:44 PM
His laid back go with the flow attitude. He isn't someone who tries to be he just simply is. hehe

IAKaraokeGirl
07-15-2003, 01:25 AM
I'm the opposite of Lilith--I need someone more outgoing and willing to be patient enough to draw me out of my shell--and to give me my freedom once that happens.

FussyPucker
07-15-2003, 01:58 AM
It would have to be her love of food....then when Lou was trying to decide what to cook for dinner she wouldn't have to spend hours trying to think of something that I will actually eat !

*coughCHILLIcough*

:D:D:D:D:D

Lilith
07-15-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by FussyPucker
It would have to be her love of food....then when Lou was trying to decide what to cook for dinner she wouldn't have to spend hours trying to think of something that I will actually eat !

*coughCHILLIcough*

:D:D:D:D:D

/me gets out the beans and cumino...:D:D:p

Steph
07-15-2003, 09:05 AM
Stop coughing in the chili! :)

I'm with IAK - my guy is more outgoing and social than I am . . . he wants to go out and visit galleries and see shows, etc. Gets me out of my shell, too.

skipthisone
07-16-2003, 07:59 AM
My SO is by far more tied down and even tempered than I. I takes tons to get her mad, upset or anything. I tend to care about things deeply so it is a good compliment.

LixyChick
07-17-2003, 05:49 AM
He takes life one day at a time........I look to the future (and count on it going smoothly) far too much!

Oh.....and when he relaxes.......HE RELAXES! When I relax....I'm thinking what I should, could, would....be doing if I weren't!

huntersgirl
07-17-2003, 08:14 AM
His ability to find his "happy place" during times of great chaos or stress....(have to give him lots of credit for finding this place, since he has never had children and he got involved with me, a woman with 2 kids, there is plenty of chaos and stress in my household...lol)

I'm just waiting for directions on how to reach this "happy place".;)

babybunny
07-17-2003, 11:18 AM
Hmm..I guess it would be his great ability to deal with people in his calm coolheaded way. Also his routiness helps this sporadic girl feel secure. :)