PDA

View Full Version : Jack the Lad, is a lonley lad, too much work is making him dull

Jack the Lad
05-21-2003, 02:43 PM
Jack the Lad is a refined English gent. Like all English gents he has his vices. Owing to a mispent youth he has a talent which makes silly people want him to travel all over England and Eire. But alas he is lonely when he does return to his victorian mock-gothic lodge. He thus seeks an imigainative lady with home to have one to one cyber affair only. Ideally to exchange pics of what we would like to see each other up to in so as to turn the other on. He is open to all female advances, promises to be faithful and whilst not blessed as adonis he should stimulate. Let us keep our real selves a mystery but entwine each other in a heady world of cyber adrenalin. Otherwise he is a normal fella, he even goes to church, but then he does have a thing for the vicar' wifes bottom. PM me if genuine. Toodle-pip.

dicksbro
05-21-2003, 05:15 PM
Can't help you with your wish, but I can say, "Welcome to Pixies," and I hope you have fun here.

Jack the Lad
05-22-2003, 02:03 PM
Thank you, Dicksbro, Sir.

Incase any lady is wondering, I should have perhaps added to my above initial post that my chronolgical age is 32 years, though my hormones are still at 21.

Christine
05-23-2003, 10:08 AM
I'm am quite certain that you will find what you're looking for here. Happy 'hunting', and welcome to Pixies!

Lilith
05-23-2003, 10:20 AM
You have to love a man who dares covet the Vicar's wife;) Hope you find a playmate soon!

Steph
05-23-2003, 10:21 AM
Good luck and welcome!

When does a man's hormones shift from those of a 21-year-old? :)