PDA

View Full Version : Naugthy Or Nice

vampeyes
11-22-2002, 12:24 AM
Whispers thread got me tp thinking with Christams upon us (and Channukah and Kwanzaa and anything else I forgot) What is it that you want from Santa whether you have been naughty or nice?

Sugarsprinkles
11-22-2002, 01:08 AM
Well, I think I've been pretty nice. At least I try to be, anyway.
Although a little naughty can be nice too......;)

What I want from Santa is one hell of a long list.......

1. A house of my own to live in.

2. My husband to be "himself" again.

3. My truck that was stolen to be back in working order.

4. Oh yeah....Peace in the World!

5. To be able to spend Christmas with my entire family.

6. Last, but certainly not least......for Pixies to be the way it USED
to be with ALL the members we've come to know and love.

*wakes from her daydream and returns to Reality*

Oh yeah, I forgot..................this is only a WISH list.........so I won't be holdin' my breath. :(

airhog
11-22-2002, 01:15 AM
1. I wish to have to power to totally control my orgasms so i can please women until they are totally satisfied.

2. I wish to have my own home, deep in the woods near a beautiful fish ladened lake. and be able to jet-ski, swim and fish the rest of my life.

legend
11-22-2002, 01:55 AM
hehe...answered this one on the other thread :D

Wisper
11-22-2002, 02:02 AM
ive been naughty and nice....but my number one want for christmas is to get rid of ALL my debt...it won't happen but hey i can wish! and funny enough, im 19 and in college...but none of my debt is from school, it's 2 credit cards, a 'few' unpaid whatever bills, and a truck....damn those evil credit cards though!!!! they shouldnt get anything for christmas

Santiago
11-22-2002, 02:53 AM
i wish they taught Fly fishing as a major in college

edit: That is fly fishing...for fish, like trout....not fishing for flies on pants...for all you smart asses

T-S
11-22-2002, 03:47 PM
Want all the bad luck to hit my family recently to be turned into good luck

PantyFanatic
11-22-2002, 04:25 PM
The list of the naughty girls. (if that's ok to say)

LixyChick
11-22-2002, 05:25 PM
Hello Santiago.....(teehee!) *Smartass here!!*

Is that......"Trouser Trout"......Santiago?

OMGGGGGGG!!!!.........I just couldn't resist that if you had paid me to!

I "wish" for Pixies to be back the way it used to be too!!!!!

And......For all the bad things that might be happening to our extended "families" to be good things instead!!!!!!

Murphy
11-22-2002, 06:19 PM
Oh I've been VERRY VERY Naughty....But I still have a wish list..

1) Most of all I wish for Peace On Earth, Good Will Toward Men
(and Women too...)

2) I wish I had My 2 front teeth back...as well as the other 16 missing ones....

3) I wish I could give each and every Pixies Member a REAL christmas Hug!

i wish they taught Fly fishing as a major in college Come on down man, they got it here!

2. I wish to have my own home, deep in the woods near a beautiful fish ladened lake. and be able to jet-ski, swim and fish the rest of my life. Airhog, see the answer to the above quote...

vampeyes
11-22-2002, 10:29 PM
Ahhh it seems a few of us have one of the same wishes... maybe if we all wish hard enough it will come true

Booger
11-23-2002, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by pantyfanatic
The list of the naughty girls. (if that's ok to say)

I'd like to split that with pantyfanatic if I could

horseman12
11-23-2002, 07:50 PM
well like the others: i wish for peace on earth, all thew beautifu pixies people to get what they want naughty are nice, as for me i would like to find that one special person, a new saddle, and tickets to the nfr, and an invitation to the pixie orgy party

Steph
11-23-2002, 09:27 PM
I, too, would love to get out of debt, see peace on earth (no wars!), and my relationship to keep going as wonderfully as it has been (knock on wood!). Also, I want all Pixies to have a fulfilling sex life!!!

RandyGal
11-24-2002, 02:12 AM
Yes, Peace on Earth, Goodwill toward men is a good one.

I also wish to see and hear kindness and goodness and love all year round.
I wish to hear forgiveness and patience and understanding in all situations at all times from all sides. :)

I wish to see a lot more naked pixies, men and women.

Oh yes, and money too. Lots and lots of money to pay off all my old business debts. :D

incitatus
11-24-2002, 03:57 AM
I wish I was nicer and my girlfriend was naughtier...

and my relationship to keep going as wonderfully as it has been (knock on wood!).
(sorry, that wish was just too good to pass up, Thanx!)

...if I can't have that, I'll take a million dollars and a wagon full of spending money.

LixyChick
11-24-2002, 01:12 PM
As Murphy said...........and I wish this with all my heart......I too would love to get together with all my Pixie friends for a great big hug and grope fest! Gawdddddd I would love that!